TX School Compliant – 8-Pack Public Access Bleeding Control Kit – Nylon
COMPLIANT with TEXAS HB 496 – Public Access Bleeding Control Kits
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Includes the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack and a QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing, a highly effective hemostatic
- Packaged in a compact, red nylon bag
Save lives! Stop life-threatening bleeding in the first critical minutes!
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) kits provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a nylon carrying case.
Includes all equipment listed in Texas HB496 with each of the 8 complete red nylon kits. All kits include the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds) a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lb