Multi-Pack (5 or 8) Public Access Bleeding Control Kit – Vacuum Sealed
$269.00 – $729.00
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing five (5) or eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Option to include QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing with each kit
Each of the five or eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, an Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions so bystanders and immediate responders can help save lives.
It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Optional Add -On Item
QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing from North American Rescue is the premier gauze available to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions. Utilizing the same fast-acting technology adopted by the US military for years to save lives (QuikClot Combat Gauze®), the Bleeding Control Dressing works fast by accelerating the body’s natural clotting process using a proprietary, inert, inorganic material impregnated into a easy-to-use gauze that will not break down or fall apart under pressure. The Bleeding Control Dressing helps blood clot up to five times faster than blood on its own, and it can control bleeding within minutes of application.
The Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing comes packaged in a rugged, easy-tear pouch that is durable and user-friendly and easy to identify. The product is lightweight and small, but contains 4 yards of hemostatic-impregnated gauze in a Z-folded configuration for maximum bleeding control.
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 2 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- (Note: Only 1 ETD is included when the QuikClot dressing is ordered)
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
OPTIONAL ADD ON ITEM IN KIT(S)
5 or 8 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing – 3 in. x 4 yd
5 Pack Packaged Tote:
- H 7.5 in. x W 13 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 5.7 lb
8-Pack Packaged Tote:
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 11.7 oz