Individual Public Access Bleeding Control Kit – Vacuum Sealed
$46.00 – $87.00
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch
- Option to include QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing
CONTROL THE BLEED WITH THESE EASY-TO-USE TOOLS!
Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. The Individual Bleeding Control Kit is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, and pressure dressings/bandages. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
Optional Add -On Item
QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing from North American Rescue is the premier gauze available to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions. Utilizing the same fast-acting technology adopted by the US military for years to save lives (QuikClot Combat Gauze®), the Bleeding Control Dressing works fast by accelerating the body’s natural clotting process using a proprietary, inert, inorganic material impregnated into a easy-to-use gauze that will not break down or fall apart under pressure. The Bleeding Control Dressing helps blood clot up to five times faster than blood on its own, and it can control bleeding within minutes of application.
The Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing comes packaged in a rugged, easy-tear pouch that is durable and user-friendly and easy to identify. The product is lightweight and small, but contains 4 yards of hemostatic-impregnated gauze in a Z-folded configuration for maximum bleeding control.
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 2 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- (Note: Only 1 ETD is included when the QuikClot dressing is ordered)
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
OPTIONAL ADD ON ITEM IN KIT(S)
1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing – 3 in. x 4 yd
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 15 oz