Our Mission is Your Mission:
To Save Lives
At Block the Bleed we are committed to working with our partners to ensure that these life-saving, Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) kits are accessible to everyone.
How We Can Collaborate.
We’d like to collaborate with you to ensure that our partnership is a success and that we’re working towards our common goal - TO SAVE LIVES.
The co-founders of Block the Bleed have experience in campaign communications, activism programs, fundraising, and marketing. We work with each of our partners to develop a customized campaign. Based on your specific goals and needs, our role could include any of the following :
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Media Interviews
- The contents of each Bleeding Control Kit can be customized to each customer’s specifications.
- Discounted pricing is available based on order quantity.
- Both the PVC patch for the nylon bags and the label on the vacuum sealed Public Access. Bleeding Control Kits can be branded with your organization's logo.
- Tax exempt status will be honored by providing us with a copy of your certificate.
- For orders of ten or more of any product, we will work with you directly to ensure that the shipping method is the most economical for your organization.
Learn how your organization can raise funds while helping to ensure that bleeding control kits are accessible to everyone.Call or email today!
K12 Schools and Universities.
As seen recently in the news, private and public corporations are also at risk. It is impossible to plan for every scenario whether the targets are random or the result of an individual grievance. Employees can be equipped with and trained to use the Public Access Bleeding Control kits to save lives.